Scope This course will teach the basics of the Docmap Governing Documents module, i.e. how to create, manipulate and search for documents. It can be combined with a session on the Observations and Actions module.
Target audience End users.
Duration 1 day.
Location Docmap premises (Oslo), customer site, or remote session (Skype/TeamViewer). The session is dedicated to one customer at a time.
Topics The course will be based on the topics listed below. Other topics can be added to the list on demand.
- Introduction to Docmap
- What is Docmap doing: Docmap modules.
- Synchronization Shore to Vessels.
- Searching for documents
- Standard search.
- Advanced search.
- Navigation in the menus.
- User filter.
- Publishing documents
- Document types and templates.
- Original, View and Print formats.
- Validation process.
- Task list.
- Exporting metadata in a Word template.
- Document properties.
- Working with documents
- Adding comment to a document.
- Printing one or several documents.
- Special documents: Manuals and Document Collections.
- Document life cycle
- New version of a document.
- Withdraw a document.